Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Welcome to Yummy and Healthy!

Welcome to my blog, Yummy and Healthy!
One of my passions in life is cooking, and another is nutrition. I have always been a healthy eater, and for the past 20 years or so have been a vegetarian. (a lacto-ovo vegetarian, meaning that I don't eat any animals, but do eat dairy products and eggs). One of the great misconceptions of vegetarianism is that because we don't eat meat, that we don't love eating great food, or that we only eat salads.
NOT TRUE!
I love food, all kinds of food, except the dead animal kind. :) I especially love food made with healthy ingredients, the kind of food that I can feel good about eating on a daily basis. Don't get me wrong, I love a good junk meal every now and then, but I can't eat poorly too often or I don't feel good.
Over the years, many friends and co-workers have looked at the meals I create with great interest and ask me to share recipes with them. I decided to create this blog to share my recipes with the world and show the world how EASILY and QUICKLY you can make delicious, healthy meals at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment